At Brightwater we recognise you, the person, and ensure you are well equipped to handle every aspect of your role. Brightwater looks within to find future leaders and many opportunities exist if you want to change roles and do something different, or further your chosen career.
Brightwater training opportunities include:
- Comprehensive Job Orientation and Corporate Orientation for new staff
- Ongoing professional development training at all levels
- Opportunities to take on key site roles such as Safety and Health Representatives, Infection Control Representatives, Manual Handling Champions and Resource People, Trainers and Assessors, ACFI Appraisers, iCare Super Users and other advanced skill roles
- Managers and other key staff can complete a Supervisor Development program and/or an Excellence in Leadership and Management Program
- Brightwater is a Registered Training Organisation and provides the nationally recognised Certificate III in Aged Care and Certificate III in Home and Community Care qualifications
- Traineeships are available for eligible staff in a range of areas
Traineeships are a great way to start a career. They combine practical experience at work with structured training to give you the skills and knowledge to be a success in your chosen profession.
The duration of Traineeships is generally between 12 and 36 months. You are paid while completing the learning requirements which include ‘on the job’ learning and ‘off the job’ training.
Brightwater Trainees can work towards nationally recognised qualifications in care services such as Aged Care, Disability, Home & Community Care, and in other areas such as Laundry Operations and Business.
As a Brightwater Trainee you are well supported by other staff with clearly defined duties and outcomes.
Note: Eligibility criteria applies to Traineeships
To find out more about becoming a Trainee at Brightwater email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Training and Development Manager on (08) 9202 2852.
General information about Trainees and Apprentices is available at:
• Australian Apprenticeships
• Department of Training and Workforce Development - Apprenticeship Office