Becoming a volunteer is easy all you need to do is:
- Fill in the online Expression of Interest form, providing as much detail as possible.
- The Brightwater Volunteer Services team will review your Expression of Interest responses and match you to a specific volunteer vacancy that exists at one of our sites. This matching process takes into consideration your location, intersts, skills, availability and volunteer goals.
- You will be invited to attend a Volunteer registration and orientation session to learn more about Brightwater policies/procedures, boundaries/guidelines, volunteer roles and rights/responsibilities.
- If you are happy to join our team of Volunteers, you agree to a simple reference and police check.
- Once all checks are received, you will be contacted by the Volunteer Key Person from your allocated Brightwater facility to arrange your onsite induction and start date.
- Ongoing support will always be available to you by calling (08) 9202 2800 and asking for a Coordinator of Volunteers or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional training will be provided on an as needs basis and could cover: Dementia, Dysphagia, Safe Movement, Communication and Driver competency.