There is a wide variety of career opportunities at Brightwater including positions as Care Workers, Enrolled Nurses, Registered Nurses, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Therapy Assistants.
Further to this, Brightwater has a Commercial division which employs Laundry and Catering staff as well as a centrally located corporate support office employing staff in a range of administrative and management positions.
If you don't see a role here that you're interested in, please visit Brightwater Mercury to sign up and register your details and we will contact you if a role becomes available.
Clinical Nurse, Brightwater At Home
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Clinical Nurse to join our team at Brightwater At Home Services. At Home Services provides a range of services for clients receiving EACH, EACH D and TCC Packages.
This is a permanent full time position working 5 days per week with the addition of an on-call roster on evenings and weekends.
This rewarding position will see you coordinating day to day clinical activities to meet and exceed client outcomes. Duties will include:
- Consulting with the interdisciplinary team on relevant clinical issues.
- Utilising leadership skills to support and assist fellow team members.
- Using effective problem solving skills to complete required tasks and resolve conflict at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensuring that all care practices are provided in a manner that promotes the personal values of the client and adhere to the relevant Code of Ethics, Standards and Legislation affecting professional practice and standards of practice.
- Adopting and promoting a preventative approach to care.
- Providing services in a responsible, cost effective and efficient manner with an awareness of the appropriate use of supplies.
- Identifying areas of improvement and using a continuous quality improvement approach to problem solving.
The successful applicant will be a highly experienced Registered Nurse with extensive Community Aged Care experience, a sound knowledge of Community Nursing and skills in advanced Clinical Practice. Previous experience in a supervisory or management role, as well as a demonstrated ability to make clinical decisions without direct client contact are also essential to apply. All applicants will need to hold a current Australian Drivers Licence as well as a Current National Police Clearance and be registered with AHPRA.
In return for your hard work Brightwater offers an attractive salary with the added bonus of salary packaging, a modern working environment, excellent working conditions and flexible working arrangements.
How to apply
To submit your application, please click here. For a confidential enquiry please call Jackie Davie on 08 9489 5000. All applications must include a covering letter addressing the Selection Criteria listed in the Job Description. (Please use the link above to view the JDF).